West Tamar Youth Outreach Service
The West Tamar Youth Outreach Service is for 12 – 25 year olds who:
- Live in, or attend school in, the West Tamar region – Legana, Exeter, Beaconsfield and surrounding areas
- Have been identified by self, family or carer, school support, GP or other service as benefiting from support from Cornerstone Youth Services.
- Could benefit from focussed therapeutic intervention, one on one support, and / or case management
- Could benefit from involvement with a group or workshop
- Outreach to West Tamar and surrounding areas – appointments in the home, at school, in the community, or with another service provide.
- The West Tamar Program can support students whom attend Riverside Primary or Riverside High School; however these students must reside in Legana, Exeter, Beaconsfield or surrounding areas.
The primary aim of the West Tamar Youth Outreach Service is to help young people identify their mental health concerns and explore strategies to manage these.
A Mental Health Clinician will provide counselling, case management or groups / workshops may be developed based on presenting issues of young people in the community.
The West Tamar Youth Outreach Service is provided at no cost.
Self-referrals are welcome. GPs, schools, parents and family, and other services can also make referrals.
If you have any questions, or would like more information about the West Tamar Youth Outreach Service, please get in touch.
The West Tamar Youth Outreach Service is funded by the Irene Phelps Charitable Trust.