headspace Launceston offers young people aged 12-25 a welcoming environment where they can access confidential and free mental health support, health advice, and general information. We are a team of friendly workers who specialise in youth wellbeing.
Our Services include:
- General health services (youth-friendly, free Doctors)
- Counselling & Mental Health Support
- Alcohol and Other Drug Services
- Vocational, Education & Training Support
- Youth Health Nurse Available
If headspace Launceston doesn’t offer the service you need, then we will support you to access it.
Make a Referral
We accept referrals from multiple sources, ensuring young people (12-25) can access headspace services, without needing a formal referral from other service providers.
Simply fill out the form online and we’ll be in touch to discuss your referral.
If you prefer, you can download the forms and submit them via email or in-person.